1966 CHEVY C10 STEP-SIDE
(Fits – 11.75″ front width, 12.00″ rear width & 13″ wheelbase)
(Fits – Standard SCT width using drag race tires)
(Fits – Street Eliminator narrow suspension chassis setup)
- 1966 Chevy C10 faithful representation
- Multi-piece rear wing for street elimination competition
- Rear roll-bar option for appearance versatility
- Fits an assortment of standard SCT length & width trucks with drag race tires / wheels
- Decal sheet with Chevy C10, Speed Shop and JConcepts badges.
- Officially licensed by Chevrolet to JConcepts.
“The 1966 Chevy C10 measures a 13″ wheelbase and the inside dimensions of the body are 11.75″ front and 12.00” rear width. The body is built for a 2wd SCT wheelbase length and fits standard SCT width chassis layouts and suspension using drag racing (#3193 front tire, #3194 rear tire & #3387 wheels). It’s helpful to plan your build, take measurements and modify your platform to fit inside the boundaries of the Chevy body. “