6 WHEELS…WHY NOT
Pre-orders are available and projected to ship around the middle of April
• Features an accurate multi-piece polycarbonate body. Body, driver torso, mirror sections, rear wing, oil cooler and other aero parts come pre-painted for a simpler assembly process.
• Body cockpit and rear sections are pre-cut.
• A specially-modified version of the F103 is used, which provides 6-wheeled driving fun! The half double deck frame utilizes 1.5mm thick upper and 2.5mm thick lower FRP plates.
• Kingpin coil spring 4-wheel independent front suspension uses one-piece lower arm and separate left/right upper arms. The front 4 wheels are steerable, just as on the real racing car.
• The rear suspension features an FRP T-bar with TRF damper and low friction pads.
• Efficient direct-drive setup has the spur gear powered directly by the pinion.
• A built-in ball differential gives limited slip effect.
• Stickers are included to recreate the sponsor logos and other markings on the car, including Goodyear logos.
• Torque-tuned motor included for high-level performance.
• Requires: 2-Channel Radio, servo, ESC, 7.2-7.4 volt battery pack & compatible charger
- LENGTH: 430 mm
- WIDTH: 204 mm