DUMP DUMP DUMP IT UP….
It seems, I am all consumed with RC construction equipment, it is the season of construction, so it does seem fitting…
- Hard Plastic European Style Front Cab
- Full Metal 2 Speed Transmission (Planetary Gears)
- Transfer Case (Billet Aluminum)
- Scale Fuel Tank (Billet Aluminum)
- Super Scaled Leaf Spring Suspension Setup
- Scale Rims (Billet Aluminum)
- Remote Lockable Rear Axle (Locking Differential)
- Full Metal Front and Rear Axle Housing
- Steel Scale Drive Shaft
- Realism Front Cab Latch
- Retractable Steel Ladder
- Molded Functional Fuel Tank (Filled with Hydraulic Oil)
- Automatic Trailer Gate (Do Not Attempt to Open by Hand)
- Rear Light Guard (Protects Against Rocks)
- Scale Light Buckets (Fits 3-5mm LED)
- Recommended Payload: 15kg / 33lbs
- Maximum Lift Power: 42kg / 92lbs
- Fully Painted
- Scale Wheel/Tire
- Cylinder Maximum Thrust: 109kg / 231lbs
- Brushed Driven Motor
- 1000KV Brushless Motor-Driven Micro Hydraulic Pump
- Length: 690mm / 27.1 inch
- Width: 186mm / 7.3 inch
- Height: 262mm / 10.3 inch
- Weight: 8.9kg / 19.6 lbs
- Axle Gear Ratio: 2.6 : 1
- Transfer Case Gear Ratio: 1 : 1
- Theoretical Load: 15kg / 33 lbs
- Load Total Mass: 24.5kg / 54 lbs
- First Gear 1:64, Second Gear 1:16 (Transmission)
- Basic 6 Channel 2.4Ghz Radio
- This Product Is Professionally Pre-assembled
- Manufactured by JDCustoms
- 30 Days Limited Warranty
- 1x 1/14 8×8 Armageddon Hydraulic Dump Truck (FMX)
- Must turn on the transmitter before starting the ESC.
- ESC Supports XT60 Connector
- The ESC does not have lipo cut off.
- While some components may come assembled, it may be in your best interests to check the products to ensure all hardwares are tight. In some cases you may want to apply threadlock to some of the hardwares that were already installed.
- Use good quality hex drivers to avoid stripping screw heads.
- Use thread lock when putting metal screws into metal parts.
- Steps marked with an asterisk (*) require threadlock.
- Use threadlock sparingly.
- Do not over tighten screws, otherwise, you may strip the thread.
- When you raise the rear dump, do not leave it at the highest position. It will create a lot of pressure and potentially blow up the oil tube. Stay no more than 2 seconds and drop the dump to a lower position.
- Do not use hand to pull the rear door. You will break the door locking mechanism.
- Do not use more than 3S battery. (11.1 volt(s))
- Once the hydraulic cylinder (dump) reaches its maximum height, do not push further.
- If you want to remove the fire extinguisher, just turn it 90 degrees, then pull it out.
- This product is for experienced R/C users. Not recommended if you just started with R/C.
- The axle hubs can be screwed off but may require nylon tipped pliers if they are on really tight.
- Speaker included, but sounds unit sold separate. (VVV-S0074)
Payment Information: Due to the value of this product, all orders must paid with bank transfer. When you check out, do not choose credit card or PayPal as we will refund you. Make sure to select Bank Wire Transfer as your payment method instead. Feel free to email us at [email protected] for any questions.
Important Note: Due to the size and weight of this product, this product has to be shipped in its own container. It will be shipped only by Expedited Shipping Service (5-8 days), this requires an extra shipping surcharge of $250 to ship anywhere in the US and all international countries due to the size and weight.