FAN FRIDAY FEATURED BUILD BY JUAN TURCIOS
Middle of June and we welcome in a custom build from Juan. Enjoy the Fine Summer Friday everyone. Once again, shout out to all the custom builders and their creativity, keep it going!!!
BUILD INFO FROM JUAN:
- Chassis: custom 1/8 5055 aluminum chassis. Made by ElvisRC
- Body: Yeti SCORE regular body but was painted by an amazing artist Barry Gamble out of Long Island New York. He replicated the Justin Lofton paint scheme pretty spot on.
- Electronics: 1/10 Tekin Pro4 4300kv with Castle Creations Mamba Max Pro ESC, runs 2 and 3s lipo
- Tires: Pro-Line BFGoodrich 1.9 Baja KR2’s
- Wheels: Ebay knockoff 1.9 aluminum KMC
- Shocks: Axial Yeti front and rear shocks with their heaviest springs.
Extras: Cage was made by ElvisRC based out of Nevada. I got the cage powder coated. You will notice the front has aluminum hubs and a double A arm. The upper A arm was provided by ElvisRC and the lower A arm, lower links and solid axle are by Metal concepts R/C. RC4WD lightbar is under the body in the front. To see more of Flash Hobbies YouTube click here.