FAN FRIDAY FEATURED BUILD BY CHRIS CHESROWN
Chris shared his amazing build and his time and effort shows through and through. We know the hours of toil that had to go into bringing this to life and knowing that more time will be needed. Good on ya Chris, we love it.
BUILD COMMENTS BY CHRIS:
- Custom made links
- SCX10 based extended frame with 14.5″ wheel base
- RC4WD Punisher rear drive shaft
- Vanquish stage one kit
- TJRC XR mod in front
- Vanquish VVD axles
- Tekin hand wound 30T crawler with AE-2 esc
- Spektrum RX, Castle BEC
- RC4WD Warn winch mounted in tool box in the bed
- PRO-LINE 4″ LED light bar
- Tamiya Toyota Tundra Hard body
- Fully custom sliders, rear drop bed by DB Fab
- Front and rear PigSnot custom made bumpers
- GMADE shocks
- Pit Bull 1.9 Growler tires mounted on one off CNC Custom wheels, Motoworx racing rings and hardware
- Chassis is the brand new PigSnot black diamond
- PigSnot battery tray, Delrin smooth skid, stinger front winch mount bumper, all powder coated in Electric blue ice!
- GMADE shocks and all stainless Team KNK hardware.
It also will be getting 2.2 Custom powder coated to match CNC wheels, Hyrax 1.9 tires. Motor and electronics are still being decided!
One of the Pics shows the different transformations this truck has gone through starting with the F-150 body