FAN FRIDAY FEATURED BUILD BY JESSICA DAHL
We have made the leap from Monday and have been rewarded by Jessica and her monster Monster Truck!!!
Knucklehead Monster Truck build info by Jessica:
I started getting into RC builds when I met my boyfriend Michael Letcher in 2007 from then on I have created quite a few, however it wasn’t until recently where I have been absolutely pleased with how my new Axial SMT10 Blue & Rose Gold themed Knucklehead truck came out. I’ve upgraded from the stock SMT10 parts but still continue to upgrade even more here and there. I was going to actually go with a pink paint for the body since Michael and I were building our “his and her” trucks, but the Sky Blue caught my attention and I ran with it. I listed below the parts I have on it, mine is the Blue and Michaels is Red.
- Axial SMT10 chassis
- Pro-Line 2017 Ford Raptor body item#3468-00
- Pro-Line Destroyer tires 2.6”
- Pro-Line 2.6”+17.5 mm offset Brawler wheels
- Castle Sidewinder SSC & 3800 KV motor
- Vanquish Sway bars painted Rose Gold
- RH Designs custom 3D printed Fuel cell which is the battery cover and door in Hot Pink
- Hetmanski Hobbies 3D printed headers painted Rose Gold
- Hetmanski Hobbies 3D printed RII light clip with 3 mm led