FAN FRIDAY FEATURED BUILD BY JUAN TURCIOS
Ah the last Friday in April, last but never least is Juan’s build. That color, cage and all the custom bits just knocks this build out of the park.
BUILD INFO FROM JUAN:
- Chassis: (Custom) 1/18 thick 5055 aluminum
- Electronics: Hobby Wing 4700kv combo, runs 2 or 3s lipos
- Body: Ford Raptor Pro-Line Flotek
- Paint: Painted by me with Duratrax red, white, and yellow paint
- Tires: RC4WD Dune 2.2
- Wheels: Ebay knockoff “Method” aluminum wheels, red/2.2.
- Shocks: Pro-Line Power Strokes in front, Axial Yeti rears with nitro Rustler springs
Extras: Pro-Line 6in curved led light bar, full metal cage was made from a friend in California. He makes custom roll cages for Trophy Trucks; they are named Tenth Scale Lifestyle. Lower links, solid rear axle and front A arms are from Metal concepts R/C. I made custom faux reservoirs for the rear shocks. FLM aluminum Traxxas 2WD transmission case. Integy heavy duty driveshaft. Traxxas aluminum knuckles up front and Traxxas aluminum tie rods. They were anodized blue and red from Traxxas but I removed the anodizing and polished them. For more Flash Hobbies on YouTube click here.