FAN FRIDAY FEATURED BUILD BY MAXSDRC
Build journey so far for Maxsdrc;
I bought this Pro-Line F-250 Cab over a year ago. Painted it like my favorite color combo for the F-250 King Ranch. I knew I needed a cage and liked the Pro-Line one that was pictured on the cab in the stock photos. I purchased and installed an Axial Exo Rear Light Bar and Radiator with Fans, It sat like that with the cage for months as I had no idea what I was going to do with it. Finally, I bought some parts for it and had an extra chassis laying around at this time and started to piece it together along with chopping the cage to accommodate the 2 spares I just had to have to complete the look I was trying to go for. With every part I added my ideas and plans changed along with help from the IG community and their builds. Originally, I was going to not have bedsides on it because they don’t exist, and I had no idea how to make such a thing. Through Instagram I found another user who had cut up a JConcepts short course body just for the bedsides. He told me they made an F250 Short course body! It arrived a few days later and I got to work on it that night!
Here’s some detailed info:
- Body: Pro-Line Racing F-250 Super Duty Half-Cab with Back-Half Cage, Bed sides are from a JConcepts F250 Short course body.
- Chassis: Axial SCX10 II Raw Kit with Element RC IFS Kit
- Motor: Stock, Upgrade in Progress!
- ESC: Stock, Upgrade in Progress!
- Servo: NSDRC RS800
- Suspension: RC4WD King Shocks 110mm Gold LMTD. Edition and 4 Axial 10ii Kit shocks
- Axles: Element IFS kit (Front) Vanquish Products Currie F9 (Grey) (Rear)
- Interior: None
- Scale Engine: None
- Engine Bay: None
- Hub Cabs: None
- Wheels: Vanquish Products Method MR310 1.9 (Grey)
- Tires: Pro-Line BFGoodrich Krawler T/A KM3 Mud-Terrain Class 1 1.9″ Crawler Tires (Predator)
- Winch: None yet!