FAN FRIDAY FEATURED BUILD BY MIKE FAULKNER
Hello Friday, so very glad you have arrived. Mike has presented us with his amazing build to kick things off for the weekend. Scale love at its finest!
Mike’s build info:
- Stainless incision links
- Racers Edge trailing arms with custom aluminum skids fabricated on the bottom
- Vanquish Currie ANTIROCK sway bar kit
- Hot Racing red front differential cover plus ARB blue rear differential cover
- Pro-Line ultra all aluminum suspension
- Axial aluminum trailing arm axle mounts plus Vanquish front axle shock + link mounts
- Savox SW 1210 w aluminum 25t steering
- Horn supplied by Castle Creations BEC set at 6 v
Baja Designs Squadron light pods mounted on front with Pro-Line 5 inch curved bar mounted on roof supplied by direct power from 3s Lipo w custom on/off switch mounted on dash. The rear is eliminated by the USB rechargeable Blitzu 180t HD led light w strobe and flash options.
SSD aluminum narrow winch bumper and winch and orange synthetic line
Wheels & tires:
RC4WD IROK Swampers + Crawler Innovations dual stage foams wrapped around 2.2 aluminum wheels
Panels and decals:
Panels are wrapped in 3M carbon fiber
Decals were custom created by myself and strategically-placed in order to help this bomber stand out above the norm. The fuel cell was also custom painted by myself and minor accessories like fire extinguisher in NOS bottle also added for increased scale appearance.