Kyosho Readyset TURBO OPTIMA Mid Special Yellow
Pre-orders are available now projected to start shipping around November 20, 2020
- Readyset package allows model to be enjoyed straight after purchasing batteries.
- Fully pre-assembled chassis with printed polycarbonate body.
- Real racing performance will please buggy owners. Great for indoor practice.
- Includes Syncro KT-531P transmitter. Allows various setting adjustments such as steering angle.
- FHSS 2.4GHz R/C system removes the need to manage frequency bands.
- Frequency crystals are not required and up to 40 cars can be run at the same time.
- Optional gyro unit set (MZW431) can be installed. Gyro sensitivity can be manually adjusted on the chassis.
- Most optional parts already released for MINI-Z Buggy can be installed.
- Shaft driven 4WD and 4-wheel independent suspension are condensed in the MINI-Z’s compact size. The chassis powers easily over small bumps and gaps.
- Main parts including sealed diff gearbox are contained within the dust proof structure. 15 ball bearings and a slipper clutch make this machine ready for serious action.
- Flat finish to underside of chassis is achieved with contours for each part shape. Efficient design allows tie-rods to be changed simply by removing the chassis cover.
- Includes connector for optional gyro unit (MZW431) and the tiny volume allows gyro unit’s sensitivity to be manually adjusted.
- 4-wheel independent double wishbone suspension equipped with oil shocks. Delivers surefooted road holding over a variety of different road surface conditions.
- Realizes integrated coupling of drive shafts despite the constraints of its size. Also front suspension arms produce a 10-degree skid angle for improved rough-road performance.
- Chassis features shell structure with battery boxes on each side. High rigidity extracts full effectiveness from the suspension.
- Readyset includes KT-531P transmitter and other items. Requires only 4 batteries for the transmitter to start enjoying realistic buggy performance.
- Optional Syncro Touch KT-432PT transmitter is recommended if increased precision and control response is required. Provides even more precise setting flexibility with smartphone-like control.
- Length: 167mm
- Width: 106mm
- Height: 56mm
- Wheelbase: 115mm
- Tread (F/R): 89mm/89mm
- Tire(F/R): F37 x 13.5mm/F37 x 18.5mm
- Weight: 200g (approx.)
- Motor: 130 class
- Battery: AAA alkaline x 4
- RC System: KT-531P FHSS 2.4 GHz
- Factory assembled chassis with pre-installed R/C unit
- KT-531P transmitter
- Pre-painted polycarbonate body finished with markings
- Pinion gears (11T, 13T, 15T)
- Spur gears (33T, 35T)
- Pinion gear tool
- Pairing stick
- Wheel wrench
- Spare nuts for wheels