TAMIYA FIRE DRAGON
The Fire Dragon was the machine used by the main character of the manga series “Radicon Boy” and was first released as an R/C model back in 1989.
- The chassis consists of a tough bathtub frame plus front and rear gearboxes with suspension attached.
- 4-wheel double wishbone suspension uses CVA oil dampers for a superior ride, and a front stabilizer for a firm setup.
- A new aluminum motor mount gives improved rigidity.
- Front and rear sealed differentials are die-cast 3-bevel types for superior handling feel.
- Adjusters in the 3-piece steering tie-rod setup to alter toe.
- Body is molded in polycarbonate and pre-painted red. Just apply stickers to complete it.
- Includes 540-type motor.
- Includes Tamiya TBLE-02S ESC Capable of running sensor brushless motors and brushed motors alike. (21.5 Turn BL motor limit) (23 Turn brushed motor limit).
- Requires: 2-Channel Radio, servo, 7.2-7.4volt battery pack & compatible charger.
- Length: 390mm
- Width: 240mm
- Height: 139mm