TAMIYA FORD MUSTANG COBRA R 1995
• Polycarbonate body with separate molded parts recreating the side mirrors and rear wing.
• Stickers for trim body details.
• Paint window masking stickers included.
• 5-spoke wheels are paired with treaded tires.
• 257mm wheelbase.
• A wide range of Hop-Up Option parts is available to tune the TT-01 Type-E chassis.
• Includes 540 motor.
• Includes: Tamiya TBLE-02S ESC (electronic speed control) Capable of running sensor brushless motors and brushed motors alike. (21.5 Turn BL motor limit) (23 Turn brushed motor limit.
• Required Items: 2-Channerl radio, steering servo, 7.2volt battery pack with compatible charger, and Tamiya PS paint.
- 1/10 scale RC model assembly kit
- Length: 465mm
- Width: 195mm
- Height: 134mm
TT-01 E Chassis
“The bathtub frame of the evolved shaft-driven 4WD TT-01 Type-E has its motor and battery close to the ground for lower center of gravity and optimum balance. Mounted on the bathtub frame is a fiberglass reinforced nylon upper deck and gear covers improving rigidity, as well as a 3-piece tie rod providing a smoother steering action. The low center of gravity, great balanced design, 4-wheel double wishbone suspension system, and front and rear differential gears all come together to produce excellent operating ability. 70mm-diameter radial tires are paired with metal plated wheels developed just for this model; the high sidewalls make for forgiving turns.”