ETA around August 15 for its arrival.
- 95% parts compatibility with the EB410 4WD 1/10th scale buggy.
- Updated 3mm 7075 CNC chassis and revised A and B hinge pin braces.
- 13mm hard anodized threaded shocks with locking spring perches.
- New 32 pitch spur gear for ultimate durability
- 3.5mm shock shafts with revised dual guide x-ring cartridge.
- 7075 CNC machined adjustable hinge pin brace system.
- Three high volume fluid-filled adjustable differentials.
- Lightweight 7075 tapered center driveshafts.
- Quick access to differentials and maintenance friendly layout.
- Captured CVA front and rear driveshafts with heavy duty 6mm stub axles.
- Fully ball raced reverse bellcrank steering system.
- Uses 1/10th AE Offset Stadium Truck or Traxxas Slash Short Course offset wheels.
- Length: 393mm (without wing) up to 424mm (with wing).
- Wheelbase: 283-294mm.
- Width: 322-330mm.
- Weight: ~1850-2025g depending upon the equipment used.
- Diff Ratio: F/R – 10/40t, Center – 53t.
- Battery tray dimensions: 96x47x26mm
- 2/3 channel radio/transmitter.
- 1/10 scale Buggy or Short Course ESC. *
- 540 size 6.5-8.5 turn or 540 size 4 pole 4000-4600kv motor. *
- High torque steering servo (at least 200oz/in).
- 32 pitch 15 to 19 tooth pinion.
- 2s shorty LiPo battery (at least 5000mAh).
- 1/10th scale Associated offset stadium truck OR Traxxas Slash SC offset wheels and tires. *
- CA glue.
- Paint for the body.