V-ONE R4s KIT NSX GT3 Body
- Specially designed for engines with rear exiting exhaust as preferred by rubber tire users.
- Features short type shocks and springs. Optional springs are available for increased setting adjustments.
- Improved overall grip feel and balance through chassis roll from the specially designed R4s II main chassis.
- Black FRP radio plate contributes to optimal chassis roll for improved road grip feel.
- Gear diff equipped on front section provides increased scope for setting adjustment.
- Centrifugal clutch requires no adjustment (separate clutch shoes).
- Most standard parts and optional parts for the Evo. can be used without modification to further increase performance and customization.
- Length: 368mm
- Width: 200mm
- Height: 105mm
- Wheelbase: 258mm
- Tread (F/R): 174/170mm
- Gear Ratio : 1st gear 8.13:1 / 2nd gear 5.6:1
- Tires: 1/10 rubber tires (sold separately)
- Weight: 1,650g (approx.)
- Engine: 12-class engine with rear exiting exhaust (sold separately)
- Unassembled chassis kit
- 1.5, 2.0, 2.5, 5.0mm L-shaped hex wrench
- Cross wrench (small)
- Silicone oil (#300000/#4000 for diff / #500 for shocks)
- Pre-painted NSX GT3 body
- 2ch-3ch transmitter & receiver for R/C cars
- Servos x 2
- Batteries for transmitter
- Batteries for receiver (flat type)
- .12-.15 class engine with rear exiting exhaust / manifold / muffler
- Glow fuel for R/C models
- Engine starting equipment (starter box, fuel pump, plug heater)
- Rubber tires
- Tire inserts
- Various tools for assembly
- Instant glue