WHO WANTS WIN A DJI PHANTOM 4?
SkyPixel wants you! They want you to submit your entry in their 2016 ” Point of Interest video contest” You don’t have to have a DJI to win one.. So start circling, it’s part of the contest, below is a snip it from the information we were given and some links to both SkyPixel for all the rules and boxes that need to be ticked off to be a potential winner as well as DJI, so you can start learning how to use your prize. You have to have your video submitted by April 15, 2016 by noon( GMT) and awards will be announced on April 25. So charge your batteries and grab your biggest memory catching devices and of course, granola bars, water, mosquito spray, bear repellent, tent, bus passes, cab fare, and Uber app device and head on out the door. I’m sure we are forgetting something, oh, well, I’m sure we will think of it. So what will be the star of your video, nature and all its glory, a city you love? Whatever you choose we hope you have fun getting there and making it happen.
- All entries must be shot in 2016.
- Entrants can use any photography equipment including non-aerial systems to create videos.
- All entries submitted must be videos.
- There is no limit on the number of submissions an entrant can make.
- All entries should include a Point of Interest element, that is to say the camera should point to the target while circling it.
- Entrants should ensure the authenticity of information submitted and that all videos are created by themselves. Submitting false information will result in disqualification.
- First Prize：DJI Phantom 4
- Second Prize：DJI Credits valued at $500
- Third Prize：DJI Credits valued at $300
- Most Creative Prize(x5)：DJI Credits valued at $100
- Popular award(x5): DJI Credits valued at $25
- Share your entry on your Facebook and ask your friends to support your entry for a chance to win.
- Share your entry on your Facebook and ask your friends to like your chosen video on SkyPixel.
- Send a screenshot of the share to SkyPixel’s Facebook page to confirm you have shared your entry and have earned at least 10 likes on SkyPixel.
- When to submit your screenshots: Submissions start: April 18, 2016 at 12:00 noon — Submissions end: April 19, 2016 at 23:59 (All times in GMT+8)
- The shortlisted winners will be announced on April 25, and all prizes will be sent out 2 weeks after the announcement.