X-Rider CX3 Air RTR
- Compared to previous versions the CX-3 Air has a much narrower chassis of just 22mm. The drive train has been re-designed to a more traditional spur and pinion setup, transferring the power to the back wheel via an efficient belt drive.
- The CX-3 Air uses the same rear-wheel gyro as with CX-3 II. This system has been extremely effective, reliable, and virtually maintenance-free. The gyro gives the bike extra stability to cope with changing running surfaces along with making it much easier for beginner users to get familiar with controlling the bike.
- Cx-3 Air features a lower center of gravity and a weight saving of 70 grams. A redesigned lower fairing allows greater lean angle clearance during high-speed cornering. Alloy Upside down front forks and oil-filled adjustable rear shock absorber keep the wheels well planted to the road.
- Size: 205x55x110(mm)
- Wheelbase: 145(mm)
- Height: 205(mm) (including pilot)
- Weight: 443(g)
- Motor: Brushed 32T
- ESC: 2 in 1 RTR ESC
- Servo: Digital steering servo
- Battery: 7.4V/25C/550mAh/Li-Po
- 2.4 GHz radio 2 in 1 ESC / receiver
- 32T brushed motor
- 7.4V 550mah 25C 2s lipo